Saturday 21 April 2012

Interview with Sophie Clarke

Organising the Interview

Hey Sophie it’s Rosie. I was wondering if you’re ok being interviewed about your experience by me for a unit in college. It only needs to be a few minutes long. And you wont be on camera it’s just an audio. I could come to you if you can’t come into college. And I don’t mind if you don’t want to do it. Lots of Love xx

That sounds pretty cool actually, I’d really like to. J I’m not able to come to college though, so if you’re able to come to mine that would be great J xx

Yay awesome. What’s your address and when you free? X

(Sophie’s address) But you can only come round if you have no colds at all and not been with anyone unwell J I’m free most days as I’m recovering now, so maybe next week? Xx

Sounds awesome. What about next Tuesday? x

Sounds great. X

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Sophie. Really hope you’re recovering smoothly J I was wondering if your still up for me coming tonight? About 6.30pm if that’s ok. Like I said you can say what you want to say I would never force you to talk about anything you don’t want to talk about. We can keep it chilled. Xx

Unfortunatly my nan has come down from Ireland today and I wasn’t told, so I can’t do this evening. Sorry x

It will need to be a Tuesday again if anything. Are you free then? Xx

Oh Ok, yeah next Tuesday sounds fine J xx

Kool thanks Sophie xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey Sophie still up for tomorrow? X

 Yep still up for tomorrow, what time? xx

Probs about 6.30 J xx

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Tuesday 17th April)

Should be there in 20 minutes. Thanks so much for this Sophie xx

It’s ok. Should be fun J


Rough script of questions to ask Sophie

1. What is cystic fibrosis?

2. When did you first find out that you had cystic fibrosis? what was it like for you and your family?

3. What things did you change or add to your daily routine? eg. Diet? Exercises?

4. Did you ever doubt about having an operation or were you always optimistic? (Did you ever lose hope?)

5. What was the process of getting a lung transplant? From the start, to now.

6. Do you still feel any of the symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis after the transplant?

7. What have you learnt from your experience?

8. What would your advice be to anyone else with Cystic Fibrosis waiting for a transplant?



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Recorded on iPad



                                 Sophie Clarke (left) interviewed by Rosie Pottle (Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment